- REFILL - Body Fluid ONLY
- Easy to use, all kit components are disposable
- Contains Red Z® Solidifier, a fast and effective solution to solidify blood and body fluids while also removing odor
- Made in the USA
- 24 per case
National Standard EZ-Cleans® Kit (25000, 25005, 25006) (Bio-hazard Spill Kit) is used for the clean up of body fluid spills, this kit is a nice economical alternative for workers not needing a complete face and body protection.
Kit Includes: (Doesn't include the box)
- Red Z Solidifier 10g. (solidifies up to 375mL)
- Vinyl Gloves
- Pick-Up Scoop with Scraper
- Odor Mask
- p.a.w.s. Antimicrobial Hand Wipes
- SaniZide Pro 1 Surface Disinfectant Wipe
- Red Biohazard Waste Disposal Bag
- White Disposable Bag
- Twist Ties
- Instructions (Universal and Easy to Follow)
Disclosure: US States Right to Know Act
This surface disinfectant product contains Ethanol (CAS 64-17-5) as a disinfectant, which in California is considered to be carcinogenic to humans when ingested in the form of an alcoholic beverage [IARC 1]. This surface disinfectant product also contains the following ingredients which do not appear on any listing of chemicals of concern as designated by the State of California or the European Union: Purified Water (CAS 7732-18-5) as a diluent Propylene Glycol (CAS 57-55-6) as a solvent Citric Acid (CAS 77-92-9) as a pH adjuster Decyl Glucoside (CAS 68515-73-1) as a surfactant Didecyldimonium Chloride (CAS 7173-51-5) as a disinfectant Lauryl Glucoside (CAS 110615-47-9) as a surfactant.
- Clean Up Kit - Red on Clear - 6"x 2 3/4": SB154
- National Standard Body Fluid Kit: S25005
- National Standard Body Fluid Kit (Metal): S25006
- Body Fluid Empty Box (Poly): 2310009
Cross#'s: CKMBF-01R, SE-250, 85650777, 65004616, 85650701, 465004771, 85650828, 65004608
How do I dispose of waste after a kit is used?
After following the kit instructions for proper spill clean up, dispose of the bag as required by your local, state and federal regulations for infected solid waste.
Which kit is best for me/my facility?
National Standard EZ-Cleans® Kit: For the cleanup of body fluid spills, this kit is a nice economical alternative for workers not needing complete face and body protection.
Exactly what I needed and the price is great
These will be perfect on the school buses and will save us a great amount of money. I would highly recommend these for anyone that has to refill their kits.
the product is of good quality and is what they said it would be