- 100 Gallons
- 2 Year Warranty against defects in material and workmanship
- Tanks are for Diesel Fuel Applications Only
- A certification label is attached to each tank indicating conformance to FMCSA / FHWA & CFR requirements
- Guaranteed for 2 years from date of purchase against defects in materials and workmanship
- Installers are responsible for tanks, brackets, straps and accessories being installed in a manner that meets CFR requirements
- Please provide the OEM number or VIN# to ensure the correct part# is ordered
- All tanks usually come with 2 straps and one insulator
What information do I need to have on hand to inquire about a fuel tank?
Generally, the height, width, length, gallons, and whether the tank is steel or aluminum is a good place to start. Additionally, the year, make, model & part number of the tank is helpful. Is the tank side-mount or non-side mount? Are there any steps involved? Is it a step tank? Are there steps on the straps and/or brackets? The more information provided helps to ensure that the proper tank is quoted.