Illuminated Stop Arm - Air Front (Universal): 100949-000
- Calculated at Checkout
Take advantage of the Introductory Pricing!
• Black aluminum mounting frame
• Integrated electronics with plug and play connectors
• Watertight sealing plates
• Mounting hardware and sealant Includes:
• Black aluminum mounting frame
• Integrated electronics
• Mounting hardware and sealant
• Electrical harness with connectors included for easy integration
Illuminated Stop Arm - Air Rear (Universal): 100950-000
We outshine the competition, especially in low-light conditions!!
First Light Safety Products’ patent-pending Fully Illuminated Stop Arm aims to eliminate stop arm violations. The fully illuminated panel gives motorists more time to recognize and react to the deployed stop arm, allowing our kids to safely board and exit the school bus.
Features and Benefits
- Visibility exceeds 1,000 Feet – Visible at all times of the day and in dangerous weather conditions.
- Readability exceeds 300 feet – Readable at greater distances.
- Electromagnetic compatibility, reverse polarity protection and electrostatic discharge protection.
- Fully sealed IP67 rated illumination elements.
- Plug & play design.
- Impact & scratch resistant.
- Weather resistant, pressure washer safe and protects critical components.
- Over 50,000 hours of illumination.
- Draws less than 8 Amps at 12 volts.
• -40°F (-40°C) to 185°F (85°C) operating range
• Water & dust resistant to IP67 (sign unit)
• Impact resistant per SAE J575
• UV protection
• Corrosion protection
• 9-15 volt input required
• 3 amp maximum current draw
• Built-in electronic surge protection
• Reverse polarity protection
• Electrostatic discharge protection
• FCC Part 15 Class A compliance
- Independently controlled – Loss of one strobe or flashing light does not result in loss of all lights.
- Robust Enclosure Material – Automotive grade polymer enclosure eliminates rust and prevents premature motor failure.
- Smart Obstruction Detection – Reduces the risk of premature motor failure and structural damage.
- High torque motor – Drive unit designed for reliable deployment in the harshest environments.
- Wind resistant – Eliminates faulty deployments, no Windguard required.
External mounted frame, keeps bulkheads dry and eliminates rust due to water intrusion. Easy installations and maintenance.
Our illuminated and retroreflective sign combines our patent-pending illuminated technology with the industry standard retroreflective decal, meeting all state and provincial requirements.
Plug and play design reduces replacement time and water intrusion. Smart obstruction detection reduces the risk of premature motor failure and structural damage.
Our products are thoroughly tested against industry quality standards to ensure they offer the highest level of safety and performance. To get an understanding of real-world performance, our products log many miles on vehicles in service through pilot tests with strategic partners.
We subject our products to a variety of quality tests such as endurance, environmental, mechanical, thermal, vibration testing to ensure we produce a safe, durable, and long-lasting product.
To ensure for maximum illumination, our school bus signs are designed specifically for each bus model.
First Light Safety Products is a leading manufacturer in safety equipment for the school bus and transportation industry, specializing in LED technology.
Our innovative, patent-pending illumination technology makes commuting safer by enabling the school bus to be seen at greater distances, multiple angles, all times of the day, and in dangerous weather conditions; resulting in improved motorist recognition and awareness of the school bus.